You cannot leave comment in this blogpost unless you are a part of the project panel.

Prep and background for Planning webinar 2

by Ali Krollig,
CLOSED: This discussion has concluded.

Thanks to everyone who have registered for the Webinar on Thursday.  I am looking forward to working with you all on the topic of Community Engagement and its role in the IPHCS Program.  

In preparation for Thursday, as we only have 90 minutes, I have provided some questions for consideration.  If you could read them and have some thoughts ready for Thursday.

My role is to facilitate the discussion.  The webinar is really an opportunity for you all to interact and share your experiences in community engagement. 

I will be providing a session on Community Engagement process planning along with types of engagement tools that are widely used and relate to the type of engagement you may wish to undertake.

I want to thank you in advance for applying some thought to the three questions I have provided as that will ensure we all get the most out of our discussion.

Best Regards

Brenton Chappell

Community Collaborations Manager

<span class="translation_missing" title="translation missing: en.projects.forum_topics.show.load_comment_text">Load Comment Text</span>