How do I find out more about Country SA PHN?

Visit our corporate website countrysaphn.com.au

What are closed groups?

The portals on the site that are closed and not accessible to all users. This is generally because they are groups related to a particular area of work we support, such as our primary health care committees and health care home communities. These portals provide an efficient way of collaborating in between meetings, providing feedback on resources, or sharing and solving of common problems.

How can i participate?

If this is your first time visiting, you can browse throughout the site, but if you wish to leave a comment, or join in an online discussion or consultation you will need to register. To register, simply click on the 'Register Here' button located in the top right-hand corner of the home page. When prompted, create a username and password of your choice, provide a valid email address and the location in which you live. If you leave a comment, it will be posted alongside your username so if privacy is a concern for you, we recommend that you create an anonymous username. If you have previously registered, simply click on the 'Sign in' button located on the right-hand side of the top tool bar.

Why should I partake?

We know a lot about the health of country South Australians, where services are located and how they are accessed, and what population health trends will impact the health system in the future. We don’t always know what communities see as important, why some things work in some local areas and not in others, or whether we are working with the right people. We are committed to involving community and clinical perspectives in our work. 

Where does my feedback go?

While all feedback provided as part of an engagement is considered in the organisation’s decision-making process, this does not mean that every suggestion can be taken on board and adopted as proposed.

Online feedback is used in conjunction with other face-to-face engagement activities such as workshops, meetings, site visits or surveys.

All public comments, ideas and suggestions are collated and used by the relevant team to inform the development of strategies, projects, programs and activities, or to gain an insight into community views and opinions.

What is Health Connections Community?

This is a new engagement platform for Country SA PHN. It sits alongside our website to provide our stakeholders and the broader community a space that is interactive and designed to encourage collaboration and conversation. 

Health Connections Community uses a platform called EngagementHQ. At the bottom of the page you will see links to the platform's moderation policy, terms and conditions, privacy policy, accessibility information, technical support, and more.